Practicing yoga pays attention to the stereotypes of movements, so the role of yoga towels becomes important. Anti-slip is one of its must have:
There are many things that need to be prepared when practicing yoga, such as yoga balls, yoga clothes, yoga mats and yoga drapes; the rubber particles on a good yoga drape are full, round, strong in grip, and strong in slip resistance; It is very necessary when using yoga towels.
Yoga drape is also a product for yoga practice. Generally, yoga practitioners are not used to using drapes, and they don’t understand its effects and methods of use. When practicing yoga, they produce more sweat and grease, which can easily cause mats. The surface is mildewed and deteriorated, which accelerates damage, and the weakened slip resistance of the mat surface is more likely to cause injury. Let's take a look at the functions of yoga drapes.
The role of yoga towels
1. The anti-slip particles downwards can make the drape fixed on the mat without sliding, which can effectively assist the stretching and balance of yoga exercise, and improve the safety and comfort of exercise. At the same time, the body will expel a lot of sweat when practicing yoga. It can effectively absorb sweat. During exercise, the non-slip rubber particles will have a good massage effect on the soles and back of the feet and promote blood circulation. Therefore, whether the particles are up or down depends on the movement posture.
2. Massage the feet: Many acupoints on the human body are concentrated on the feet. When practicing yoga, the feet and the particles on the towel are constantly contacting and rubbing, which is equivalent to massaging, which can promote the blood circulation of the human body and enhance the physical fitness.
3. Keep warm during rest: After exercise, the body sweats a lot, and it is easy to get sick if you don't cover something. At this time, the soft side of the yoga towel is next to the body and covers the body to absorb sweat and keep warm.
4. When practicing yoga, if your knees are sore, you can fold up the yoga towel and put it underneath. Be careful to contact the body without particles.
5. When doing some lying on your back or lying on your back, the yoga towel can be folded into a strip to make your head and neck more comfortable.
6. Absorb sweat. After a yoga class, the body is basically drenched. However, the composition of the yoga towel is microfiber non-slip cloth, which has strong sweat absorption. Even if the yoga drape points the plastic cloth particles upward, sweat will be absorbed by the drape along the particles.
7. Hygiene. If you use a yoga mat for a long time, some bacteria will grow on it. Use a drape on the yoga mat to make it cleaner and more hygienic and make you feel more at ease when practicing yoga.
How to distinguish the quality of yoga towels
1. The weight of the yoga towel. Fabrics with the same texture and composition are generally thick, high in cost, and of good quality. We generally know this. Therefore, you can ask the seller what the weight of the yoga towel is. You can't lie here. Thick drapes weigh 380 grams, and thin ones weigh 300 grams. The grammage here refers to the weight per square meter, using grams as the unit of measurement. Generally speaking, the weight of the yoga towel before the glue is 360 g/m2, and after the glue is 550-600 g/each.
2. The rubber particles on the yoga drape are full and round.
3. Strong grip and anti-slip.
4. The warp and weft of the towel fabric used are first-class superfine fibers with uniform dyeing. 5. Strong and durable. The seaming thread adopts eight high-elastic polyester threads, which are beautiful, strong and durable. However, common manufacturers use six or even four seaming threads and counterfeit polyester. The edges are loose and easy to fall off and are not beautiful.
Buying skills for yoga towels
1. Check whether the particles of the drape are uniform and easy to fall off. This is very important, because the drape is close to the skin. If such a problem occurs, it is easy to cause damage and skin allergies.
2. Depending on the size and color of the towel, you can choose a bit longer, so that there is no place to stretch the head and feet when doing yoga. The color matching is also a matter of concern for many mm. You may choose the same color as the mat , This is a good match.